Registration has been closed!
Registration regulations for II KGK
1. The number of tickets for listeners is limited. The order of applications is decisive. Forms in first part of registration can be send by April 30. During two last weeks of registration we ask to send confirmation of payment by e-mail.
2. Taking part in the Conference is paid. The price for students and PhD students is 30 PLN, for AGH UST employees – 75 PLN and for others – 150 PLN. The Committee requires showing the student ID card at the entrance for all those who chose the 30 PLN payment. The price contains the conference materials package. Speakers are exempt from the participation fee.
3. The payment can be made by cash or transfer. There is a possibility of issuing a VAT invoice for the people who declare such a requirement. The payment details and deadlines will be provided in a feedback email.
4. The participation payment is irreclaimable. In case of resignation from participation, there is a possibility of, in cooperation with the organizers, reassigning the ticket to other person.
5. The Committee reserves the right to change the regulations.